Tuesday 11 July 2017

Teamie Tuesday - In-Colours

Hey All

Welcome back to another Teamie Tuesday blog post, this weeks theme is to use In-Colours, for my projects I chose to use the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper in all the 2017-2019 in-colours.

Here is what I have been making for this weeks challenge 



 I loved making these coffee cups, they were a lot of fun to do and make fab little gifts. To make these I used the following products:
Mint Macaron Cardstock (Retired)

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this weeks Teamie Tuesday and that you like what I have done. 
Don't forget all orders to the value of £45 (excluding shipping) placed this month on 
My Store will qualify for a coupon to the value of £4.50 to be used through August, You can qualify for these coupons all the way through July on all orders of £45.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX



No comments:

Post a Comment