Wednesday 23 August 2017

Have A Sweet Day

Hi all

Today I have a progressive challenge make to share with you all. This piece has been made for the August Simply Betty Digi Stamps Challenge.

This month we were given and inspiration board of colours which had to be used in the creation along with a few other guidelines to follow.

Here is the mood board of colours we needed to include

So here is what I have done for this months challenge


The products I used to do this card are as follows: 
Whisper White Card (Cut to make a 5x7 card)
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pearl Embellishments
White Gel Pen
Corner Punch

I hope you like what I have done for with this months image for the progressive challenge. I hope this has given you some inspiration.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX




No comments:

Post a Comment