Wednesday 30 August 2017

Hi Puddin Art Journal Page

Hi all

Today I have a new Art Journal Page to share with you all which is my inspiration piece for Challenge#2 - Anything Goes over at Day Dreamer Challenges.

This month we have two sponsors: 

For my piece I have used an awesome digi called Harley from Cute As A Button and here it is:


As some of you know I absolutely love Harley so of cause when I spotted this image I just had to use it and do a layout in my art journal.

So for this layout I used the following products:
Harley Digi Stamp
Spectrum Noir Markers
Dylusions Large Art Journal
Dylusions Paint - Black 
DecoArt Paint - Red
Visible Image Stamp (HA HA)
White Signo Gel Pen

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have done for our second challenge over at
 Day Dreamer Challenges and I can not wait to see what you all do.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

4 comments: