Sunday 27 August 2017

I Am T-REX 12x12 Layout

Hello lovelies.

Today I have another Scrapbook Layout to share with you all, I am so behind on sharing these with you all :(.

This layout was done at a monthly crop I attend and I found doing this layout so hard but I felt ready to do it while there as It made things easier being surrounded by friends and other crafters.

So I will shut up blabbing and show you all.


This layout is of my hubby-to-be and his late brother David being their usual selves after the wedding of their Dad and Step-Mum... Yes for some strange reason on this evening they had decided to be a T-Rex HA HA. I will admit it was so funny when they were doing it.

A close up pictures of part of the layout


The reason this was such a hard layout to do is sadly we suddenly lost David on 16/08/16 but I knew I had to do this layout as it is such a cherished memory for us both and I knew hubby to be would appreciate it I do have another layout which includes David to share with you all but that will be another day.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this layout and it made you smile even though in other ways it is upsetting. But I will say David was always the prankster and joker of the family and random funny things like on this layout were a daily thing.

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX 





No comments:

Post a Comment