Monday 4 September 2017

Scarefest 12x12 Layout

Hi all

Today I have a 12x12 scrapbook layout to share with you all, I had so much fun doing this layout.

Here is my layout 


I have used the Master Detective Papers for this layout, this particular paper from the collection was the ideal one for my layout from when we went to Scarefest at Alton Towers

We both dressed up and got our faces painted which was a first for my hubby to be, i was shocked when he told me that. So of cause he went as a Bat in his Bat Onesie hehe and I was a Skeleton in my Skeleton Onesie :D 

Now for some close up pictures of the layout 








I am so pleased with how this layout come out int he end I had a lot of fun putting it together and laughing at the memories from the day. It was an amazing day and night.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Scarefest layout

Kelly 
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment