Monday 24 October 2016

Sometimes We Need A Little Magic

Hello all

Well it has been a while since I did a post a lot has been going on with my handmade business, family and other things which I don't want to bore you with. 

So what have I been doing?? Well not a great deal really which I am gutted about as I love getting messy with my inks etc. All being well this will now change and I can get on with being creative.

Today I am sharing with you my most recent make which features one of Visible Images stunning stamps, a Inkylicious Stencil and Tim Holtz Distress Inks. This piece has been done on some beautiful smooth white card and then mounted into a lovely frame.

Here we have it 


I absolutely love this stamp and the quote which comes with it, This was one of my purchases when Visible Image had the summer sale on, I couldn't not get it.

Never forgot "Sometimes We Need A Little Magic"

xX The Crafty Bat Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment