Friday 25 August 2017

The Promise 6x6 Mini Album

Hi all

Today I have something very different and new to share with you all, well it is not a new creation to make but is something new for me to make, A beautiful 6x6 mini album which I have made by hand.

I have really been looking forward to sharing this with you all and have been working on this beauty bit by bit in-between my other projects and Design Team projects.

So here it is The Promise 6x6 Mini Album




The cover of this beautiful mini album has embossed designer series paper on the front and back and a beautiful pearl flower trim down the edges.

Now for the inside of the mini album


















As you can see there is plenty of space on the pages to add photographs, journal-ling and much more each page has an insert which also has room for photographs and journal-ling.

This mini album has been made from scratch including the album cover, this has been made with a lot of love and care and I am so proud of this piece as It is my first ever mini album and most certainly will not be my last

This would make a perfect gift for a wedding due to the beautiful papers which have been used all the way through the album.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at this mini album as much as I have enjoyed bringing it to life and I hope it gives you lots of inspiration.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

1 comment: